Customer Success Representative
The Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring the success and satisfaction of our customers throughout their lifecycle. Ensuring that new customers quickly and effectively launch their Jostle instance, and then continue to maintain a vibrant and active Jostle community is one of the keys to Jostle’s continued growth. Each Customer Success Representative (CSR) manages a growing portfolio of new and established customers, and is at the forefront of delivering a best-in-class customer experience.
- Primary ownership of the customer relationship starting post-contract and continuing throughout their subscription period.
- Guide new customers though our onboarding program drawing upon the resources within the Implementation team for the more technical aspects.
- Provide training to customers on managing the main Jostle views – NEWS, TEAMS, and LIBRARY.
- Assist new customers with launch planning and provide training on driving platform engagement.
- Review customer usage metrics on a regular basis to identify problem areas and opportunities for improving engagement at specific customers.
- Identify opportunities for upgrades at customers.
- Conduct monthly reviews with customers to explain platform usage and provide suggestions for improving engagement.
- Manage the customer expectations for renewal and provide the information to the finance team for billing the customer.
- Experience dealing with customers in an Enterprise environment
- Able to comprehend and communicate technical details
- Experience in training in software usage
- Understanding of Enterprise systems
- Understanding of corporate culture and best practices highly desirable
What we offer:
- Great work environment (check out our Manifesto)
- Heritage building offices in the Gastown district of Vancouver
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Stock options
- Flex time
Jostle Corporation is the creator of a new kind of employee intranet. Jostle’s People Engagement® platform is helping organizations around the world become extraordinary. It creates connected and vibrant workplaces by engaging employees, enabling communication, and driving workplace culture. Our customers achieve employee participation rates of over 85% — that’s over 5X industry norms.