Java UI Developer (new grads)
Want to help craft elegant, game-changing, cloud-based enterprise software?
We are looking for a new graduate to join us as a Java Developer who wants to accelerate the development of their Web & Mobile App skills. Our inspired team was designated one of the top three digital design teams in Canada and is pushing the boundaries of cloud-based enterprise software.
- Develop new software-based services and features for our rich single-page application and mobile apps, including documentation and testing.
- Undertake performance benchmarking, trouble-shooting and bug fixing, as required
- Strong knowledge of Java, HTML, and CSS
- Smart, hard-working, flexible, and productive
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- You have built something cool and useful for the web or a mobile app
- You already have some industry experience
What we offer:
- Great work environment (check out our Manifesto)
- Heritage building offices in the Gastown district of Vancouver
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Stock options
- Flex time
Jostle Corporation is the creator of a new kind of employee intranet. Jostle’s People Engagement® platform is helping organizations around the world become extraordinary. It creates connected and vibrant workplaces by engaging employees, enabling communication, and driving workplace culture. Our customers achieve employee participation rates of over 85% — that’s over 5X industry norms.