Technical Account Manager
Jostle's cloud-based People Engagement Platform® allows our customers to connect people and align teams across organizational boundaries and silos.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Technical Account Manager who will work with our new customers to ensure that they can quickly start using our platform, and help our existing customers to get the most out of our platform by resolving technical issues and introducing new functionality. This role requires someone who enjoys working with both people and technology, as building and managing relationships with customers and delivering technology based solutions are the keys to success. The ideal individual will be a highly organized self-starter who is capable of managing multiple customer projects at a time. As a small but growing company, everyone at Jostle wears many hats and this role will be no exception.
- Guide new customers though our proven onboarding program
- Provide training to customers on administering and managing Jostle
- Understanding the implications of new software releases and communicating this to the Customer Success team.
- Collecting and collating feedback from customers and the Success team and presenting to Product management/development.
- Managing various technical projects that impact our customer such as changes to our data centres
- Strong people skills
- 5 years experience in either technical account management or technical customer service
- Ability to think independently
- Smart, hard-working, flexible, and productive
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Diploma in Computer Science, Business or a related discipline
What we offer:
- Great work environment (check out our Manifesto)
- Heritage building offices in the Gastown district of Vancouver
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Stock options
- Flex time
Jostle Corporation is the creator of a new kind of employee intranet. Jostle’s People Engagement® platform is helping organizations around the world become extraordinary. It creates connected and vibrant workplaces by engaging employees, enabling communication, and driving workplace culture. Our customers achieve employee participation rates of over 85% — that’s over 5X industry norms.