Customer Success Manager
Want to help us deliver best-in-class customer experiences while creating extraordinary workplaces around the world?
Jostle is the creator of a new kind of employee intranet that helps companies engage employees, enable communication, and drive workplace culture. With simple, go-to views and a focus on the people of the organization, our solution achieves participation rates 5X industry norms.
We’re looking to add a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to our Customer Success team. This team is responsible for ensuring the success and satisfaction of our customers throughout their lifecycle. Ensuring that new customers quickly and effectively launch their Jostle intranet, and then continue to maintain a vibrant and active Jostle community is one of the keys to Jostle’s continued growth. Each CSM oversees a growing portfolio of new and established customers, and is at the forefront of delivering best-in-class customer experiences.
This is a full-time position at our Jostleplex in Vancouver, Canada. Come and join our dynamic and growing company.
- Primary ownership of the customer relationship starting post-contract and continuing throughout their subscription period
- Guide new customers though our onboarding program drawing upon the resources within the onboarding team for more technical aspects
- Provide training to customers on managing the main Jostle views – NEWS, TEAMS, and LIBRARY
- Assist new customers with launch planning and provide training on driving platform engagement
- Review customer usage metrics on a regular basis to identify problem areas and opportunities for improving engagement at specific customers
- Identify opportunities for upgrades at customers.
- Conduct monthly reviews with customers to explain platform usage and provide suggestions for improving engagement
- Manage the customer expectations for renewal and provide the information to the finance team for billing the customer
- Experience dealing with customers in an Enterprise environment
- Able to comprehend and communicate technical details
- Experience with training of software usage
- Understanding of Enterprise systems
- Understanding of corporate culture and best practices highly desirable
What we offer:
- Great work environment (check out our Declaration)
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Stock options
- Flex time
Jostle creates connected and vibrant workplaces with our new kind of cloud-based employee intranet. Our platform boosts communication, builds workplace culture, and is the go-to place for information. Our 500+ customers achieve employee participation rates of over 85%—that’s 5X industry norms.
Become extraordinary with us!