Customer Success Representative
You’re a confident Customer Success Representative (CSR) who's passionate about delivering the best in class customer experience.
We’re a leading employee success platform who geeks out about all things workplace, brings people together, loves our craft, relishes challenge, and makes things easy.
Our new kind of employee success platform is an easy and intuitive go-to-place to help improve employee connection and enablement. This is more important now than ever, and that’s exactly what we provide.
The Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring the success and satisfaction of our customers throughout their lifecycle. Ensuring that new customers quickly and effectively launch their Jostle instance, and then continue to maintain a vibrant and active Jostle community. Each Customer Success Representative (CSR) manages a growing portfolio of new and established customers. We’re looking for a junior member of the team who’ll work with our smaller accounts while they build up their skills.
Working at Jostle is about building connections, improving skills, and learning from each other. Here you’ll find inspiring teammates and meaningful work. If you want to be challenged and have fun, while being supported by people who care about your growth, let’s talk.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Customer Success Team Lead and open to candidates located in Canada. Working fully remote or hybrid from a home office and in our downtown office. Come join us—we’re excited to meet you and thank you for considering Jostle!
What you'll do:
- Have primary ownership of the small and medium business segment of the customer relationship, starting post-contract and continuing throughout their subscription period
- Guide new customers through our onboarding program drawing upon the resources within the Implementation team for the more technical aspects
- Provide training to customers on managing the main Jostle features
- Assist new customers with launch planning and provide training on driving platform engagement
- Review customer usage metrics on a regular basis to identify problem areas and opportunities for improving engagement at specific customers
- Identify opportunities for customer upgrades
- Conduct periodic reviews with customers to explain platform usage and provide suggestions for improving engagement
- Manage the customer expectations for renewal and provide the information to the Finance team for billing the customer
- Be the Voice of the Customer for the wider Jostle organization for your customer segment
- Complete proactive customer outreach for high value activities
What you'll need:
- Enjoy speaking with customers via online meetings
- Passionate about strong relationships with customers and helping them achieve great outcomes
- Able to comprehend and communicate technical details related to SaaS products
- Tech savvy and a quick learner
- A natural problem solver who can think on your feet
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Are confident, patient and empathetic, especially when guiding customers through the onboarding process or when they are confused about something tech-related
- Able to manage multiple relationships at once
- Active team player with excellent time management skills
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- University Bachelor’s degree
What would come in handy:
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoom, Google Workspace, and Zendesk
What we offer:
- A collaborative and friendly hybrid workplace, mostly remote, with in-person work from time to time in our Vancouver office
- Extended health and dental benefits (including mental health support)
- Stock options
- Lunch n Learns
- Leadership workshops
- Frequent socials
Jostle helps leaders build connected organizations so that everyone at work can unite and grow together. We do this with our turnkey employee success platform and our online knowledge communities, both of which help leaders lead. Our approach works: Jostle’s platform is the go-to place for our customers’ employees, delivering industry-leading employee participation rates. Since 2009, we’ve helped over 1,000 organizations connect their people. Find out more at www.jostle.me.