Demand Generation Lead
Are you a proven marketer who wants to help a meaningful organization achieve new levels of growth?
We’re looking for a data-driven Demand Generation Lead to join our Marketing team and help us grow. You’ll play a key role in optimizing Jostle’s Demand Generation efforts, and have a clear scope that is truly yours to own. If you want to jump in and make a real difference, this is the opportunity for you.
Jostle is the creator of a new kind of employee intranet that’s achieving employee participation rates of 5X industry norms. An easy and intuitive go-to-place for employees is more important than ever in this new world we’re working in and that’s exactly what we provide.
The details are below but the TL;DR is that we want someone who geeks out about all things marketing, has SEO/SEM experience, loves running experiments, and wants to make a big impact.
This is a full-time position. Come join us!
- Develop and execute demand generation initiatives to reinforce our brand, drive new leads, and nurture our existing database of leads
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance, and ROI of marketing spend
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing automation system (HubSpot) to increase conversion rates to marketing qualified leads, and improve the integrity of the overall database
- Develop integrated paid and organic programs that significantly increase the funnel and overall pipeline (e.g. Google PPC, Capterra, Facebook/LinkedIn PPC, or from content marketing, webinars, events)
- Work with the content marketing team to develop and promote marketing materials to drive awareness and interest
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation with B2B SaaS organizations
- Master at developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills
- Proven experience in managing the creation of marketing materials
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, and sales professionals
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills with superb attention to detail
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with popular marketing automation and sales automation systems, particularly HubSpot and Salesforce
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Previous remote working experience
- Product-led growth experience
What we offer:
- Work remotely with flexibility (as a Canadian employee and within 3 hours of Pacific time)
- Great work environment - lunch & learns, socials (virtual for now!)
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Stock options
At Jostle we believe organizations should feel less complex. Employees should find it easy to plug in and do great work. So we designed an intranet that helps fix complexity instead of adding to it. Now work life is simpler. People can actually connect, align, and find information. Since 2009, we’ve helped over 850 organizations worldwide seriously unleash their potential and help their employees thrive. Measured across our customers, we achieve employee participation rates over 85%—that’s 5X industry norms.