Digital Marketing Lead
You’re a proven marketer who geeks out about all things marketing, has SEO/SEM experience, loves running experiments, and wants to make a big impact.
We’re a leading employee intranet creator who geeks out about all things workplaces, brings people together, loves our craft, relishes challenge, and makes things easy.
If this sounds like a good match, it could be the start of something amazing for us both!
Our new kind of employee intranet is an easy and intuitive go-to-place to help improve employee connection. This is more important now than ever, and that’s exactly what we provide.
To help us achieve new levels of growth, we’re looking for a data-driven Digital Marketing Lead to join our marketing team. Our lead generation and conversion rate optimization efforts are yours to own. You’ll have a diverse marketing team of content, product, and customer specialists to bounce ideas off of and collaborate with.
Working at Jostle is about building connections, improving skills, and learning from each other. Here you’ll find inspiring teammates and meaningful work. If you want to be challenged and have fun, while being supported by people who care about your growth, let’s talk.
This is a full-time position open to candidates located in Canada, working remote or hybrid from home and in our Vancouver office. Come join us!
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing automation system (HubSpot) to increase conversion rates to marketing qualified leads, and improve the integrity of the overall database
- Hands-on management of our paid channels (Google, Capterra, Facebook, LinkedIn & Bing) to increase our pipeline while maintaining cost-effectiveness
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives to reinforce our brand, drive new leads, and nurture our existing database of leads
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to marketing programs to measure effectiveness, performance, and ROI of marketing spend
- Work with the content marketing team to develop and promote marketing materials to drive awareness and interest
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps
- 5+ years of experience in marketing with B2B SaaS organizations
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads
- Expert at developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused marketing programs and campaigns
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills
- Proven experience in managing the creation of marketing materials
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, and sales professionals
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills with superb attention to detail
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with marketing and sales automation systems, particularly HubSpot and Salesforce
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Previous remote working experience
- Product-led growth experience
What we offer:
- A collaborative and friendly workplace online and in our Vancouver office
- Flex time
- Extended health and dental benefits (including mental health support)
- Stock options
- Lunch n Learns
- Leadership workshops
- Frequent socials
Jostle helps leaders build connected organizations so that everyone at work can unite and grow together. We do this with our turnkey employee intranet and our online knowledge communities, both of which help leaders lead. Our approach works: Jostle intranets are the go-to place for our customers’ employees, delivering industry-leading employee participation rates. Since 2009, we’ve helped over 1,000 organizations connect their people. Find out more at www.jostle.me.