Inbound Sales Development Rep
Want to help us grow our business by converting high intent leads into sales opportunities?
Jostle is the creator of a new kind of employee intranet that helps companies engage employees, enable communication, and drive workplace culture. With simple, go-to views and a focus on the people of the organization, our solution achieves participation rates 5X industry norms.
We’re looking to add an Inbound Sales Development Representative to our Marketing team. In this role you’ll be responsible for prospecting into target accounts that have shown buyer intent via content downloads or visiting relevant review directories. Your goal is to clearly articulate our value proposition in a way that resonates with these accounts so that they then convert into legitimate opportunities for our sales team.
This is a full-time position at our Jostleplex in Vancouver, Canada. Come and join our dynamic and growing company.
- Prospect into target accounts via cold calling, social networking, e-mail, and direct mail
- Achieve and exceed daily/weekly/monthly metrics (activity goals + # of opportunities created)
- Research accounts and contacts in order to build personalized outreach that targets pain points and challenges that our various buyer personas face
- Learn, understand, and consistently deliver our value proposition to potential customers
- 1+ years of software sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Intellectually curious
- Persistent, optimistic, and friendly personality
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Confident with Salesforce and LinkedIn
- Demonstrate empathy for customers struggles and challenges
- Previous experience with Salesforce and Outreach
- SMB and enterprise sales experience
What we offer:
- Great work environment (check out our Declaration)
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Stock options
- Flex time
At Jostle we believe organizations should feel less complex. Employees should find it easy to plug in and do great work. So we designed an intranet that helps fix complexity instead of adding to it. Now work life is simpler. People can actually connect, align, and find information. Since 2009, we’ve helped over 850 organizations worldwide seriously unleash their potential and help their employees thrive. Measured across our customers, we achieve employee participation rates over 85%—that’s 5X industry norms.