Junior Ops Engineer
It’s proven. We help organizations become extraordinary, and to do that we need to continue to build great infrastructure on which to run our platform. Want to play a key role in helping organizations around the world harness our platform to build better workplaces?
We’re looking for someone with passion to join us as a Junior Operations Engineer who wants to be part of a multi-faceted team and grow their skills, while helping us build world-class cloud-based infrastructure. In this role you’ll be working with a team that’s responsible for developing an extensive AWS-based infrastructure including micro-services based on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Maintain internal accounts
- Train new Jostlers on security matters
- Improve and maintain internal IT infrastructure and tools
- Maintain platform infrastructure
- Build and maintain tools and systems to support the development team
- Strong Linux skills
- Basic networking experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience in managing infrastructure in AWS
- Experience with troubleshooting common tools or user setups
- Diploma in Computer Science, or a related discipline
What we offer:
- Great work environment
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Stock options
- Flex time
Jostle creates connected and vibrant workplaces with our new kind of cloud-based employee intranet. Our platform boosts communication, builds workplace culture, and is the go-to place for information. Our 500+ customers achieve employee participation rates of over 85%—that’s 5X industry norms.
Become extraordinary with us!