Junior Java Developers (QA)
It’s proven. We help organizations become extraordinary, and to do that we need to continue to develop and enhance the capabilities of our platform. Want to play a key role in helping organizations around the world harness our platform to build better workplaces?
We’re looking for a couple of Junior Java Developers to join the QA team and build their development skills as part of an integrated development team. We have a highly collaborative environment that will allow you to experience all aspects of development. Our inspired team was recognized as one of the top three digital design teams in Canada and is pushing the boundaries of cloud-based enterprise software.
- Build and maintain a robust automation framework
- Turn manual tests of new features into automation tests and suites.
- Work with development and project management teams to strategize testing
- Design test experiments for new features
- Help in the development of use cases/user stories/requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong base in Java
- Focused, pro-active, growth mindset
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Highly motivated individual that loves challenges
- Strategic thinker that can communicate, gain buy-in and execute their vision
- Experience writing Selenium Automation with Java and/or Python
- Experience automating test harnesses through Postman
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with micro-services
What we offer:
- Great work environment in downtown Vancouver
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Stock options
- Flex time
At Jostle we believe organizations should feel less complex. Employees should find it easy to plug in and do great work. So we designed an intranet that helps fix complexity instead of adding to it. Now work life is simpler. People can actually connect, align, and find information.
Since 2009, we’ve helped over 850 organizations worldwide seriously unleash their potential and help their employees thrive. Measured across our customers, we achieve employee participation rates over 85%—that’s 5X industry norms.