Product Marketing Lead
You're an experienced B2B SaaS product marketer who loves to turn technical details and product offerings into compelling, easy-to-understand value propositions. You've successfully launched many products and features, and get excited about leading go-to-market strategies that drive business growth.
As the Product Marketing Lead at Jostle, you will be driving messaging, awareness, and adoption of our products. You’ll work cross-functionally to help both prospects and users understand our platform and its features, so they can realize maximum value from it.
Working at Jostle is about building connections, improving skills, and learning from each other. Here you’ll find inspiring teammates and meaningful work. If you want to be challenged and have fun, while being supported by people who care about your growth, let’s talk.
This is a full-time position open to candidates located in Canada, working hybrid from home and in our Vancouver office. Come join us—we’re excited to meet you and thank you for considering Jostle!
What you'll do:
- Analyze product usage data to understand the user journey, feature adoption, and value creation
- Develop, execute, and evolve strategies to help users realize more value through various contact points
- Develop effective sales enablement and training materials, making it easy for sales, sales partners, and customer success to understand and convey our product offerings and key positioning
- Be a key contributor to our high-level positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy
- Create marketing content including website copy, blog posts, automated emails, in-platform user guides, webinars, and product videos
- Manage product and feature launches to drive both lead generation and adoption
- Create and execute product marketing campaigns to promote existing features
- Distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience in SaaS
- Authentic storytelling skills with an ability to craft compelling copy with succinct positioning, messaging, and differentiation
- Skilled at communicating new feature updates both internally and externally to customers (written and video updates)
- Ability to understand and conduct detailed analysis with disparate data
- Ability to think strategically and plan execution with attention to detail
- Results-oriented with a positive “can-do” attitude and ability to work collaboratively
- Legally able to work in Canada
What would come in handy:
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, and Pendo
- Experience analyzing customer data and BI
- Experience with scripting, video editing, and filming product how-to videos.
- Degree in marketing, business, communications, or related discipline
What we offer:
- A collaborative and friendly hybrid workplace, mostly remote, with in-person work from time to time in our Vancouver office
- Extended health and dental benefits (including mental health support)
- Stock options
- Lunch n Learns
- Leadership workshops
- Frequent socials
Jostle helps leaders build connected organizations so that everyone at work can unite and grow together. We do this with our turnkey employee intranet and our online knowledge communities, both of which help leaders lead. Our approach works: Jostle intranets are the go-to place for our customers’ employees, delivering industry-leading employee participation rates. Since 2009, we’ve helped over 1,000 organizations connect their people. Find out more at jostle.me.