You’re a technically inclined individual, who loves to learn, and gain personal satisfaction from making a product better.
We’re a leading employee intranet creator who geeks out about all things workplace, brings people together, loves our craft, relishes challenge, and makes things easy.
If this sounds like a good match, it could be the start of something amazing for us both!
Our new kind of employee intranet is an easy and intuitive go-to-place to help improve employee connection. This is more important now than ever, and that’s exactly what we provide.
To help us rapidly deliver high quality new features, we’re looking for a QA Analyst to join our QA team. You’ll own QA development efforts for one or more platform areas. You’ll have a diverse team of Software Developers, QA Analysts and DevOps personnel to collaborate with.
Working at Jostle is about building connections, improving skills, and learning from each other. Here you’ll find inspiring teammates and meaningful work. If you want to be challenged and have fun, while being supported by people who care about your growth, let’s talk.
This is a full-time position open to candidates located in Canada, working remote or hybrid from home and in our Vancouver office. Come join us—we’re excited to meet you and thank you for considering Jostle!
- Collaborate on testing approaches, review design specifications, review implementation plans, define test plans, perform test execution, and document testing results.
- Collaborate within the software development team to ensure the quality and serviceability of new features and releases of software.
- Manage short term & long-term objectives and effectively scope projects within schedule constraints.
- Participate in test strategy, test estimation and planning discussions.
- Ownership of QA responsibilities as Subject Matter Expert for a Development Group.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent.
- SW Industry experience.
- Focused, proactive, growth mindset.
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively to complete projects.
- Ability to dig deep into issues and solve problems.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
- Experience with Java and Selenium
- Automating API testing
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with Git, Jenkins
- Experience with Load and Performance testing
What we offer:
- A collaborative and friendly hybrid workplace, mostly remote, with in-person work from time to time in our Vancouver office
- Flex time
- Extended health and dental benefits (including mental health support)
- Stock options
- Lunch n Learns
- Leadership workshops
- Frequent socials
Jostle helps leaders build connected organizations so that everyone at work can unite and grow together. We do this with our turnkey employee intranet and our online knowledge communities, both of which help leaders lead. Our approach works: Jostle intranets are the go-to place for our customers’ employees, delivering industry-leading employee participation rates. Since 2009, we’ve helped over 1,000 organizations connect their people. Find out more at www.jostle.me.