QA Automation Specialist
It’s proven. We help organizations become extraordinary, and to do that we need to continue to develop and enhance the capabilities of our platform. Want to play a key role in helping organizations around the world harness our platform to build better workplaces?
We’re looking for someone with experience to join us as a growing QA Automation Specialist who wants to join a multi-faceted team and build their skills. Our inspired team was recognized as one of the top three digital design teams in Canada and is pushing the boundaries of cloud-based enterprise software.
- Turn manual tests of new features into automation tests and suites.
- Build and maintain a robust automation framework
- Work with development and project management teams to strategize testing
- Design test experiments for new features
- Help in the development of use cases/user stories/requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 3+ years of software test automation experience
- Focused, pro-active, growth mindset
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Previous experience with white box test design
- Previous experience preparing defect and improvement reports
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Highly motivated individual with a growth mindset
- Strategic thinker that can communicate, gain buy-in and execute their vision
- Experience writing Selenium Automation with Java and Python
- Experience automating test harnesses through Postman
- Automating API testing
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with micro-services
What we offer:
- Great work environment in downtown Vancouver
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Stock options
- Flex time
At Jostle we believe organizations should feel less complex. Employees should find it easy to plug in and do great work. So we designed an intranet that helps fix complexity instead of adding to it. Now work life is simpler. People can actually connect, align, and find information.
Since 2009, we’ve helped over 850 organizations worldwide seriously unleash their potential and help their employees thrive. Measured across our customers, we achieve employee participation rates over 85%—that’s 5X industry norms.