Sales Development Lead
Have a passion for building things from scratch and looking for your next challenge?
Jostle, the creator of a new kind of employee intranet, is looking for a Sales Development Lead to join our team.
You'll be the first Sales Development person to join Jostle and your goal is to build the SDR program from scratch. Initially, you'll be grinding away in a SDR capacity in order to prove the success of the program. Once you've shown that you can generate opportunities and customers, then you'll start to hire and build out the team.
This role isn't for everyone. We get that. But it's your opportunity to have an immediate and large impact on the trajectory of our company.
If that interests you, rather than scares you, then please apply.
This is a full-time position at our Jostleplex in Vancouver, Canada.
- Build out a successful and repeatable outbound process
- Prospecting into North American organizations via cold calling, social networking, e-mail, and direct mail
- Achieve and exceed weekly/monthly metrics
- Research accounts and contacts in order to build personalized outreach that targets pain points and challenges that they face
- Learn, understand, and consistently deliver our value proposition to potential customers
- Work with Salesforce, Outreach, Apollo, and other tools to help build out a scalable system
- 3+ years of sales experience
- A desire to build from scratch and take full ownership
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Intellectually curious
- Persistent, optimistic, and friendly personality
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Confident with Salesforce and LinkedIn
What we offer:
- Great work environment (check out our Declaration)
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Stock options
- Flex time
At Jostle we believe organizations should feel less complex. Employees should find it easy to plug in and do great work. So we designed an intranet that helps fix complexity instead of adding to it. Now work life is simpler. People can actually connect, align, and find information. Since 2009, we’ve helped over 850 organizations worldwide seriously unleash their potential and help their employees thrive. Measured across our customers, we achieve employee participation rates over 85%—that’s 5X industry norms.