SaaS Sales Executive
It’s proven. We help organizations become extraordinary with our cloud-based intranet. We help employees communicate, find information, and be part of a company’s culture. Our intranet is the go-to place for everyone and everything within organizations.
Our year over year revenue growth is requiring us to expand our Sales team. We’re seeking high achieving sales professionals looking to help our customers achieve their goals and help us take our explosive growth to the next level.
We enjoy extremely high close rates and short sales cycles.
Want to play a key role in helping organizations around the world harness our platform to deliver extraordinary employee experiences? Come join us!
- Take pride in understanding customer needs
- Become a trusted consultant on the customer’s journey to acquire a vibrant new intranet
- Deliver compelling, interactive, and customer-relevant product demonstrations
- Close lots of deals quickly (our average sales cycle is 30-60 days) while meeting/exceeding monthly/quarterly targets
- Be extremely responsive to all product inquiries
- Prepare and deliver quotations, proposals, and presentations to support closing business
- Leverage our Salesforce CRM, keeping it up-to-date and accurate with all prospect/customer interactions
- Report on your successes, opportunities, and threats on a weekly basis to the Sales and Marketing teams
- Sales is your passion and your chosen profession
- You crave a fast-paced, high-tech, and fun working environment
- You’re recognized by your prospects as a subject matter expert and trusted partner
- You have 5+ years of experience in either an outside or inside sales role preferably for SaaS/enterprise-software
- You have a proven and demonstrable ability to exceed sales targets
- You have experience selling into companies of various sizes and verticals and to various stakeholders across the organization
- You have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships and establish rapport quickly inside and outside the company
- You're an excellent communicator with superior writing skills, phone presence, and professional manner
- You possess a relevant degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working in a variety of different organization sizes, verticals, and cultures, e.g. SMB, F1000, Startup, etc.
- Basic understanding of SaaS/IT infrastructure, networks, security, and software
What we offer:
- Great work environment in downtown Vancouver
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Stock options
- Flex time
Jostle creates connected and vibrant workplaces with our new kind of cloud-based employee intranet. Our platform boosts communication, builds workplace culture, and is the go-to place for information. Our 500+ customers achieve employee participation rates of over 85%—that’s 5X industry norms.
Become extraordinary with us!