SaaS Sales Executive
We’re here to help people belong, stay connected, and enjoy success at work. This is more important now than ever, and that’s exactly what we enable with our Employee Success Platform.
To help us achieve revenue growth, we’re looking for a SaaS Sales Executive to join our Sales team. You’re a high-achieving, enthusiastic, and passionate sales professional with a track record of exceeding targets, who strives to help customers achieve their goals.
You’ll own the sales cycle, selling our platform to SMB companies all over the world. You’ll have a diverse team of Jostle Sales professionals to collaborate with.
Working at Jostle is about building connections, improving skills, relishing challenge, and learning from each other. Here you’ll find inspiring teammates and meaningful work. If you want to be challenged and have fun, while being supported by people who care about your growth, let’s talk.
This is a full-time position open to candidates located in Canada, working remote or hybrid from home and in our Vancouver office. Come join us—we’re excited to meet you and thank you for considering Jostle!
What you'll do:
- Take pride in understanding customer needs
- Become a trusted consultant on the customer’s journey to acquire a vibrant new intranet
- Deliver compelling, interactive, and customer-relevant product demonstrations
- Close lots of deals quickly (our average sales cycle is 30-60 days) while meeting/exceeding monthly/quarterly targets
- Be extremely responsive to all product inquiries
- Prepare and deliver quotations, proposals, and presentations to support closing business
- Leverage our Salesforce CRM, keeping it up-to-date and accurate with all prospect/customer interactions
- Report on your successes, opportunities, and threats on a weekly basis to the Sales and Marketing teams
What you'll need:
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Legally able to work in Canada
What would come in handy:
- Sales is your passion and your chosen profession
- You crave a fast-paced, high-tech, and fun working environment
- You’re recognized by your prospects as a subject matter expert and trusted partner
- You have 2+ years of experience in either an outside or inside sales role preferably for SaaS/enterprise-software
- You have a proven and demonstrable ability to exceed sales targets
- You have experience selling into companies of various sizes and verticals and to various stakeholders across the organization
- You have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships and establish rapport quickly inside and outside the company
- You're an excellent communicator with superior writing skills, phone presence, and professional manner
- You possess a relevant degree or equivalent practical experience
- Previous remote work experience
What we'd love to see:
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we’re looking forward to reading your application. Please be sure to include:
- Examples of your previous KPIs and quota achievements
- Examples of things you’re proud of
- A snapshot of what makes you tick outside of work
What we offer:
- A collaborative and friendly hybrid workplace, mostly remote, with in-person work from time to time in our Vancouver office
- Extended health and dental benefits (including mental health support)
- Stock options
- Lunch n Learns
- Leadership workshops
- Frequent socials
Jostle’s Employee Success Platform is where everyone connects, communicates, and celebrates at work. It’s the heartbeat of our own company and has helped employees in over 1,000 organizations easily belong and contribute, anywhere, anytime. With industry-leading participation rates, we’re putting the joy back into work and the life back into organizations. Find out more at www.jostle.me.